TO VALUED CUSTOMERS & PARTNERS,
No matter your need, we’re here to serve you.
ACTIONS WE'RE TAKING TO PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES & CUSTOMERS
• We added a hand sanitizing station at our office entry to make it convenient for all that enter and exit our office to sanitize their hands. Sanitizing wipes are near workstations and counters so that employees can keep them continuously cleaned.
• We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick. You may notice the service expert or installer wearing gloves while working inside you home as well.
• We have asked our service experts and installers to respectfully maintain “social distancing” by minimizing direct physical contact with each other and our customers. This includes respectfully declining shaking hands with one another and our customers.
• Our service experts and installers are now required to bring their tool bags into the office each morning to clean their bags with sanitizing wipes as a measure to ensure we’re bringing clean tools into your home.
• The HVAC systems that condition our offices have iWave-R air purification systems installed, which are proven to effectively kill or neutralize viruses such as MRSA, STAFF, E.COLI, Tuberculosis, etc. Because the COVID-19 is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified, testing and data proving the kill rate and effectiveness of our iWave-R systems has not occurred. But we believe that because the iWave-R systems are proven to kill or neutralize similar viruses, it is responsible to clean the air around us with these systems.
• Because we store many of the parts, thermostats, etc. that are installed in our customer’s homes within our office, we believe that this will be an effective means of sanitizing these items prior to them entering a home.
• If you are interested in learning more about what these systems are and how they work, click here. Our service experts should have at least one iWave-R system on their truck at all times, and can install these systems while working in your home.
• We have portable AirScrubbers operating in our shop and warehouses to clean and disinfect the air in areas where our employees are working, and where the equipment and materials that enter our customer’s homes are stored. These portable AirScrubbers are similar to the iWave-R systems with comparable virus mitigation characteristics.
• According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, the CDC “does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask. Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of the coronavirus to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.” That said, if it would make you more comfortable, we have equipped our service experts and installers with facemasks to be worn upon request. In the event you would prefer our employees to wear a facemask while working in your home, please do not hesitate to ask them to do so.
• As always, our service experts and installers will wear heavy boot covers not only as a measure to keep your floors clean, but also to try and prevent the spreading of any virus that may be on their boots.
We are closely following the CDC’s guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We know that many of you have scheduled in-home consultations, installations or repairs with us. If you have any concerns, or if you don’t feel well yourself, we will be happy to partner with you to reschedule your appointment at your convenience. Simply call our office at 440-366-0971 to coordinate. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees. We value every opportunity to serve you, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented moment in history.